Monday, November 24, 2008

Lisa can drive!


I am so happy to be able to drive myself again! I go back to the doctor today for a quick follow-up and should be allowed to take the keys again. I have been very fortunate to have so many people cart me to and from the hospital for the past week and a half, with even more people offering to give me a ride. I have found it very difficult to accept everyone's help all of the time. I know that this was likely something that God needed to teach me, and I know that many people have enjoyed feeling like they could help (and getting to see Adam). Thank you to everyone who helped or offered.

Adam's weight update for Monday (I wish I had a graph for this): 3 lbs, 10.4 oz (1.4 oz gain). He is on his way to 4 lbs!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great picture of Adam. He is so darn cute!!! I'm glad you can drive again. I'm sure that must be nice :)
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea big guy- keep gaining weight so you can come home!! I'm glad you can drive again, Lisa. I hope you all are doing fine and your starting to feel alot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,i am so glad for you all that Adam is Gaining weight and you can drive.Praying that all things will come to all who believe..love to all .....jack....

    ReplyDelete