Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Bobble Head

Well, our ice storm topped off with a snow storm was only partially melted when we got a couple more inches of snow yesterday! I had to go out to the dentist and found that the side roads were really bad! I slid through a stop sign and had to go super slow down the hills in our neighborhood.
We had another baby shower last weekend in Corbin and Adam was able to attend! We still had to be careful about being around a large group of people (per doctor's orders) but it was fun to have him out a bit. He also had his first visit to David's parents' house in Corbin, even though it was short. When the weather gets better we plan on taking him back. Once again, everyone was so generous and Adam received so many nice gifts!

One recent gift we received was a baby bathtub. I love giving Adam a bath, and now we have several options for how to do it. I have included a recent picture. I think Adam is starting to enjoy it more, too because he seems to just chill and watch everything that's going on in the mirror. I've been putting the tub on the bathroom countertop, but I've learned to move our toothbrush holder far away! I just love this picture.


Adam is also starting to hold his head up longer. It is so cute! I love that when he loses control he completely over-adjusts and can throw his body weight. This definitely keeps us on our toes when we are holding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment