Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reaching for the Stars

I left Adam in his crib for a little bit while I was putting some stuff away in his room and found him like this. I have no idea why he sleeps this way, but he does it often. It cracks me up!

Also, here are two more pictures from the ice storm. I had not been on our lower back patio to see this until David was working outside. I could not believe how wide this icicle was. It's no wonder why people are injured from falling ice if they're anything like this. It has melted off now, of course, but I wanted the warm weather folks to see this.







4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture of Adam! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like Baby Superman! I think he's getting ready to fly off and save the world. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I'm glad you took a picture so you'll always remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I said he is praising the Lord, but Jeremy said he is saying "I am not a crook" (Richard Nixon). Just kidding.... That pic is so cute.
    - Candace

    ReplyDelete