Thursday, January 15, 2009

Around the House

**In my excitement to post the link for the photos I forgot to mention that we were able to stop using the home apnea monitor as of yesterday so Adam is now "cord-free" and David and I can stop using phrases like, "Did you plug him in?" and "I've already checked his leads". Last night was our first night without the monitor. I thought this might be an anxiety-ridden night but honestly, I was so tired and it felt like I was up every 15 minutes anyway. So I guess I made it just fine! (Okay, I admit, we hooked up the Angelcare monitor's sensor pad so I was pretty comfortable in the first place). Anyway, this was all good news, and will make traveling...heck, even traveling from one room to another...much easier. Okay, now back to the original post...

Today was my due date for Adam! Can you believe it? I can't imagine the last almost-ten weeks without him!

Here is a link to a slideshow of pictures Jessica took around our house, while we were just going about our normal routine. http://www.jessicacampbellphotography.com/babyadam/ Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute and the pictures are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. love the shot of you all in bed. it is amazing how much time you actually do spend just watching a little baby sleep.

    also let jessica know if she needs to build her portfolio at any point with pictures of people other than the strunks, to let us know, she does a very nice job.

    john

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, i just cried watching that:) what a precious family! we love you all!
    brandy and nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. brandy had me watch the slideshow...and i love it!! adam is precious..and you all look SO happy!! i hope to see you soon!
    ashley pratt

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all should be featured in a baby/parenting magazine. How perfect!!

    ReplyDelete