Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hurry up, Spring!

I just had to take a minute to share this picture that my mom and I were able to get today! He's been smiling when you talk to him but most of the time he becomes too distracted by the sight of the camera to keep it going. Today we caught a little one! His smiles will warm your heart, I'm telling you! Currently he is soundly sleeping on the couch beside me and I just knew that as soon as I started to write he would wake up. So I'm typing quickly!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying about my return to work. Adam and I have both adjusted well! It is so fun to be driving on my way to pick him up; I always cannot wait to get my hands on him and kiss his little face!

We have had such a nice weekend at home as a family. We have had some quality time together and have also gotten some things accomplished, too. We went to Sunday School this morning, where we are starting a 6-week class called "Revolutionary Parenting". What wonderful timing! Today was mainly the introduction, but I think it is going to be so good, and our room was packed out!

We are READY for some spring weather! I have included a picture of Adam on our second walk outside. We just have not had many nice weather days where the wind wouldn't blow you over, but we have taken advantage of those we have, though the way he's bundled, you'd never know. I think this day was a little windier than I first thought. After needing to keep Adam inside for so long, I am anxious to be able to do more things outside. Warm weather - hurry up!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    He is so precious. I wanted to get the chance to see you guys after Sunday School today and didn't get over there. I really want to come by sometime and see Adam and catch up. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete