Monday, May 30, 2011

Family Resemblance?

My grandfather, Papaw Earl, loves horses. Since his birthday is the beginning of May, my mom and I took a trip with the boys to my hometown to visit him on Derby Day. It was a quick trip, but we had a good time visiting family.


My grandfather, my mom, and me. Some people think we look alike. What do you think? :o)

We're not sure about Caleb yet, but we think Adam may have gotten that look-alike gene as well!

Here's the cute little cupcake horse that we found at the grocery store. How fun is that?


Our trip there went great, timed well with naptimes, etc. However, the way back was another story. Caleb may have not felt well or something, but he did not want to be in his carseat, which makes a 3 hour car trip kinda difficult, you know? Let's just say that the next day I decided we were flying to Florida for vacation, and I purchased plane tickets. Somedays, we are all about sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment