Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beach, Sand, Planes, and Fun!! Part 3 - the Pool!

So after a two-week teaser, I may have finished our vacation posts. Maybe. At least until I realize that I left something out that I wanted to share.

You know what would be a good solution for that? Lists. There are days I really like lists, especially in the mornings. I get out my notepad and pen (aren't new ones the best...inspiring!) and write out what I want to work on for the day. Not too much, or I feel bad later when I can't get it all done, but a realistic list. It feels good to stay on track and get stuff done.

But there are some times when the thought of a list wears me out. I am sure this says something about my personality, but I'm not sure what. Maybe it coincides with me liking organization but having trouble keeping up with my own organization rules. Life is just busy, these days. Anyway, I think I started off all that because what I really wanted to say was that if I'd made a list of the major things I wanted to talk about, then I'd know for sure if this is the last vacation post. Or what exactly I wanted to say in this one (perhaps a little more to the point - haha!) But I didn't. It just wasn't a list day.



My little Adam ended up loving the pool as well as the beach, and this was wonderful to me. Last year he kinda liked the pool, but we didn't get to go that much, and he was a handful for me at 8 months and 9 months pregnant, so I really was anxious for pool time this year.



My little peanut was pretty playful



Thank goodness for this ball Mr. Tim let us have. It really made for a fun game of throwing the ball in, then getting Mommy or Daddy to take him to go get it.





My three boys





I love new experiences!




Again, vacation was so fun. Can we go back already?





No comments:

Post a Comment