Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adam: 2 years old!

Happy 2nd birthday sweet boy!


Adam had a great birthday today! He and Bubby stayed home with Dada today, and they did their secret guy stuff, I guess. When I came home from work we went to every 2 year old's dream place - Gattitown!
On Friday Adam and I went to the doctor for his two year checkup, and Adam is doing great. He was complimented on his maturity and I thought he was so brave! He had one shot plus the nasal flu vaccine and then he was given stickers, which made him very proud. I enjoyed getting to spend some time with him and I think he liked having time alone with Momma too.





24 month stats:
Weight: 26 1/2 lbs (25th percentile)
Height: 34 inches (41st percentile)
Head circumference: 49 cm (59th percentile)



Once he was "nakey" as Adam says, he sat down to wait on the doctor to come in.


Here's a look back at our baby a year ago. Adam, you have grown so much. We look forward to celebrating your birthday all week!








1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lisa! I saw your blog on Julia's list. Your boys are too cute! Glad I get to peek in at your life.

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete