Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Last week we took our fall trip to Boyd's Orchard. This is the second year we have gone,
and it was really fun!



Of course it's fun when you have a brother like this to play in the pumpkins with you!

Here's me with my two little pumpkins.

Thanks to some steady pumpkins for holding up my smallest baby boy.

The weather was absolutely perfect!


There were lots of good photo ops!


Right away, Adam got busy at the task at hand...


Carrying pumpkins! He thought he needed to carry all the
miniature pumpkins over to the piles of bigger pumpkins.





There were bales of hay to climb (which didn't mix well with my flip flops, I might add).


And play sets and slides...


Plus a little fun for the big kids too.



Such a brave boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment