Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Trip to the Zoo

We recently took a family trip to the Cincinnati Zoo!
The elephants were a little scary to be the first things we saw.

Don't worry, Caleb came too. We just put him in charge of the guide map.


There were a lot of birds in here, just apparently not in our picture.

Adam and Dada fed a giraffe.




These are "duck ducks" too, and don't try to tell Adam differently.


Admit it -- zebras are cool any day. I think God still has a good laugh at himself over zebras.

These little miniature penguins (not the correct name I don't think) were the only animals whose noise Adam really wanted to mimic. So cute!


Sometimes I forget the world we live in. Of course, we need hand washing stations near all the animals that you can pet! Let's be honest, I'd want to wash my kids hands...and my own, but still...definitely a sign of the times.


Since these were just his height, I thought we might not be able to leave! Adam was super excited to get his hands sudsy and then wash them off himself!



For the full experience, he also took two rides down the escalator on the way out.



As you can imagine, he passed out on the way home...dreaming of
"duck ducks" and hand-washing stations.


1 comment:

  1. TOO Cute! Glad the zoo was such a success!!! Your boys are adorable! I love the "duck ducks"!

    ReplyDelete