Thursday, August 12, 2010

Visiting the Doctor





Wednesday was Caleb's two week appointment at the doctor. We are enjoying these appointments before immunizations begin. The purpose of this appointment was to make sure Caleb had made it back to his birth weight. When we left the hospital, Caleb was already gaining some back after losing down to 7 lbs, 11 oz. Sure enough, he had far surpassed his brith weight and was up to 9 lbs, 1 oz (55th percentile), and measured 22.5 inches in length (95th percentile). All was well with our baby boy!

I am down to my last few days of having David home with me. I have been really fortunate to have him for these three weeks! I can't imagine what I would have done otherwise. He is always a wonderful husband and father, but he has been especially appreciated. Recovering this time for me has been a bit slower, and its been compounded by having an active 21 month old at home.

Adam has done well with Caleb at home; he loves to kiss and pat baby brother and is usually eager to offer the paci to Caleb or throw away dirty diapers. But as expected, Adam makes sure that he isn't lacking attention, so if he wasn't already, he is Daddy's boy now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture of you and Caleb (and Adam's little hand). Caleb looks just like you! So Sweet!
    -Aunt Leah

    ReplyDelete