Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!




I have let the day pass without wishing David a Happy Birthday! We had a lot of fun last weekend celebrating David. We ate dinner out all three meals in one day!

Adam also wished his daddy a happy birthday. I forgot to factor in Adam's love for all things made of paper when I decided to do this! David had these pictures in his card from Adam.



The days of placing Adam in the floor and returning to find him in the same spot are long gone. It seems like he has now been mobile forever. Once he decided to go, he was gone. He can crawl really fast now, and even faster if he army crawls. He reminds me of a wind-up toy once he sets his sights on something. He is a ton of fun! He also pulls up on everything now, which has led to a few tears when he chooses things that aren't stable.



We were able to visit my grandfather two weeks ago, too, and we spent the night at Jenny Wiley State Park on our way back and worked in some hiking. Adam loved visiting Papaw Earl, and I think my Papaw enjoyed it a little bit too.



Our little guy also learned to clap on Saturday! It was so cute. He already loves for us to say, "Yea, Adam!" He smiles really big and we guess he's probably thinking, "I don't know what I did but I'll smile anyway". We were watching the Kentucky football game and he decided to clap too! What a true fan!

Finally, a couple more of Adam's crazy hair pics. This was seriously his look when he woke up from his nap. He plays REALLY hard now, but he apparently he sleeps really hard too!



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are ADORABLE! I can't believe how fast Adam is growing and developing new skills. It looks like we will be in Lexington for the UK vs UF game! We can't wait to visit our little man (and his parents too)!!
    Love, Aunt Leah

    ReplyDelete