Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day and Summer Fun


I heart summer! Isn't it just wonderful? I love doing things outside, enjoying the weather, the greenery, the parks, the flowers, all the activities, summer holidays, vacations, the pool….I could keep going! We've been taking advantage of the good weather and perhaps that's why I have so much catching up to do on the blog.

Happy Belated Father's Day David! It is your very first! Adam loves his daddy, and he is just wonderful! I say frequently that as a new parent I have a great appreciation for single parents, and I am so thankful that we are able to go about parenthood as a team! David was a natural from the start, and he jumps in and does anything that needs done to take care of our little man.





Adam has been busy trying out all the pools! I bought a little one for our back patio, he has one for my parents house, and David's parents have an above ground pool. Adam sometimes enjoys the splashing and kicking but for the most part, he doesn't care too much where he is as long as there's something around that he can chew on! He did get a little excited over swimming nakey!

In other news, Adam has been sitting up by himself some this week. He has a few topples and can always find the one spot that doesn't have a pillow to fall on, but he is doing pretty well balancing himself. His favorite toy at the moment is the box of wipes with the picture of Nemo on it. Why do we spend money on toys?

Adam spent some time last weekend with his great-grandmother, Nana Thurmond at her house. He loved showing her how well he could jump!



No comments:

Post a Comment