Sunday, April 26, 2009

We're Rollin' Now


Sorry to send my few blog followers into a tizzy by not posting in so long! Our little man can now roll over! I have been hot on his tail the past few weeks, always with the video camera in hand, to catch the much anticipated first roll. Of course, most of you already know that kids and babies do not perform on demand, and apparently Adam is no different.

Papa (Carson) drove up this morning to drop off a couch that was given to us (thanks, Leah!) and since I was close to leaving for church, David ran out to pull my car out of the driveway. Adam was playing in the living room under his little jungle gym. When I walked down, he was on his belly, and off-center of the jungle gym. Knowing David would not have left him on his belly because Adam usually protests, I had to confirm, and of course, Adam decided that this morning, the one minute he was left alone, would be the perfect time to try this rolling-over thing. So I put him on his back and he quickly replayed for us what we had missed! So I wonder, which way did your babies roll first, front to back or back to front?

No comments:

Post a Comment