Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not over it yet

I can't get over how great this past weekend was. David and I were both off Friday so got to spend time together at the park with the baby, enjoying the gorgeous weather. If every day was like that... We went to my grandparents' house to celebrate my Dad's birthday, and even though we didn't do anything major the rest of the weekend, it was so nice to be able to get outside. I love watching Adam notice so many new things outside, and I just wish I knew what was going on inside his little head! Anyway, I wanted to post Jessica's slideshow of some new pictures.

http://jessicacampbellphoto.com/adam2/

1 comment:

  1. Lisa and David,Thank you so much for the blogs.Sorry i have not commented for so long it seems like there is not enough time.Adam seems to be doing the things to entertain his parents well....Love to all jack.....

    ReplyDelete